Thursday, June 26, 2008

Party at the Pavilion
Mommy, Bodie, and I went to the story time that the library puts on at the pavilion downtown this morning.  It was REALLY hot, but there was a roof over our heads if we needed it.  We only got there 5 minutes late, due to lack of parking, but they were already done reading.  After that, they had hoola-hoops, bubbles, jump ropes, and other fun things to play with.  Plus, puddles from the recent rain.  I had fun rolling the hoola-hoops across the grass, dancing under a parachute, and going shoulder-deep into a bucket of bubble water.  Then, when we were on the way home, I couldn't figure out why I was so wet.  Mommy had to remind me about sweat.  I decided that it seemed kinda yucky.  Next week we are gonna try to make it a little bit early and have a snack there before story time, so that we will get to hear the story.  Bodie slept through the whole thing, of course, so I'm not sure if he thought it was fun or not.  

Hally-Lu-Ya!
We were finally able to get our car back from daddy.  The body shop was able to fix the damage that our doggie caused to his car.  Now we are able to go wherever we want whenever we want.  Yay!  I was getting kinda bored just walking around our neighborhood.  It's a nice neighborhood.  It's just not very close to many shops or the library or anything.  Maybe if we lived closer to downtown, it would've seemed not so noticeable.  At least we no longer live in the middle of nowhere, so that we could go to our playground.  But I'm forever asking to go to some stores.  And now that we live where there are lots of stores, I ask to go to some NEW stores.  
I like to shop.

No comments: