Monday, June 16, 2008



Oz-zee! Oz-zee!

Mommy and Monica took Bodie and I to the Stanley Cup parade last Friday. We had a great time even though it was extremely hot and crowded. I particularly liked the part when Chris Osgood (the greatest goaltender of all time) went by. The crowd just screamed, "Ozzy! Ozzy!" It was way cool. So now, I run around the pool yelling the same thing constantly. I also do it when we're at the mall, in elevators, eating at restaurants, or anyplace else where it would echo or be highly embarrassing to my parents. And I really like to point at anyone with a Red Wings hat on and ask in my incredibly cute, not at all annoyingly screechy voice, "It's Ozzy mommy, it's Ozzy?" Now most of you know that my mommy is quite fond of Ozzy herself but, I kid you not, she had nothing to do with my obsession. I came up with it all on my own.

No comments: