Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Tuesday-A Special Day



Today is Aunt Heidi's Special Day!  Happy Special Day Aunt Heidi!!!

I got myself dressed for school this morning.  This isn't anything out of the ordinary, but do you see all of the buttons on this shirt?  I did them ALL BY MYSELF!  (Shhh!!  Don't tell me they are a little out of whack!  I don't want to hear it!)
After school I came home and had lunch.  Turkey dog, peas, grapes, and bread and butter.
It was special because Bodie had the EXACT same thing as me!  His favorite:  the peas!

Here's Vladdy.  She's patiently waiting for any leftover turkey dogs that may come her way.  (Lucky for her she got a few pieces.)
I got up from nap not feeling too hot.  Actually, I was feeling quite hot with a fever of 102.  Ended up in bed and asleep by 6.  

No comments: