Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Play Dates and Photography

This is how Bodie wakes up from his nap.  Just a huge ball of happiness.
Here's a picture of Bodie that I took all by myself.  It's of him drinking out of a "big-boy-cup".  

Here's another picture I took all by myself.  It's of my legs and the camera strap.

I had a friend over this morning for a play date.  She has a little brother who's a little older than Bodie, so he came too.  We all had a really fun time.  Claire and I played dress-up and princesses.  Bodie and Alec played with everything they weren't supposed to.  It was a success with another one planned for next week.  

I'm still not feeling tip-top, so I'm heading to bed early again tonight.  Need to get all the recovery sleep I can before Mailey's birthday party on Friday.

No comments: