Tuesday, September 02, 2008



Preschool Begins
Well, not quite yet.  I went to a conference today that mommy had with my preschool teachers.  It only lasted a few minutes.  But it gave me time to become even more acquainted with the school and it's teachers.  By the time it really does begin next week, I'll be so excited to be there when there are other kids, too.  Mommy was roped into signing up for various things while we were there today.  She thinks it will help her meet people.  We'll see about that.  But she is excited to be the new Scholastic Book Order Parent for this year.  WHEW!  What a responsibility.  At least she didn't sign up to be the Pizza Fundraiser Parent.  

I'm adding some pictures of me playing at the playground in our neighborhood.  They are from last week when it was a little cooler.

 


No comments: