Thursday, September 11, 2008


First Days of School

This is a video of me BEFORE we left for my first day of school.  Don't be fooled.  This is not how I looked when I realized that mommy was not going to be staying with me.  But it is what I looked like when she came to pick me up.  I had such a good time.  I haven't made any close friends yet, but I'm quick to add that all the kids are my friends.  I've also added a picture of my new Tinker Bell backpack.  I LOVE it.  I have a new lavender towel for rest time.  It is supposed to be left at school, but I keep insisting  that it will be lonely in it's little cubby.  (Even though everyone else's rest time towels stay.  MINE will be lonely.)  So, it comes home with me.  

I cried a little bit when it was time for mommy to leave me again today - my second day of school -, but she waited in the entry room and I only cried for a minute.  

2 comments:

Christine said...

The real questions is... How did your MOMMY handle your first day of school?!? ;)

Anonymous said...

Mommy handled it just fine. It was great to there at the end of school and see her having a GREAT time playing on the playground. She didn't even notice I was there for about 5 minutes.