Sunday, August 31, 2008






We Have Had a Great Weekend!

On Friday, I had to visit the doctor to get a physical for entering preschool.  I am very healthy.  They pricked my finger to check my blood.  I didn't even jump.  I now weigh 30 lbs and am 40 inches tall.  In the morning, before the doctor, mom took Bodie and I to the zoo.  So, I had to pose by all of the cement animals.  I'm also sending a picture of me pointing at a seal.  He was swimming in one of the vent currents.

After my doctor appointment I decided that it would be fun if we went out to eat at the place where you bang the gong.  (Mongolian BBQ)  Then we went for ice cream.  (What a day)

The next morning, daddy took me to get new shoes for school.  They are pink and silver tennis shoes.  (If I have to get tennis shoes, they have to sparkle.)  After the shoes, I went by Build-a-Bear Workshop and told daddy it would be fun if we made another animal.  Since it was "Indulge Noel Day" he decided that would be a good idea.  Then he took me to Toys R Us where we picked up the new Ariel movie.  Then it was time for our movie to start.  It was a "Free-d" movie about bugs going to space so I had to wear funny glasses and the bugs kept flying at me.  It was so much fun.  After the movie, it was time for my nap.  Mommy woke me up from my nap at 5:00 pm when it was time for us to go to the Tigers game.  We met Kevin and Monica for dinner and then rode a bus to the game.  We stayed for the fireworks afterwards and it was so much fun.  "I love you, Mon and Kev, for going to the game!  I betchoo have fun at theeee fireworks?"

 

No comments: