Thursday, July 24, 2008

From Piggie Bank to ATM!

The nickel has made its reappearance into the world. It came out Monday morning, right before the pediatrician's office opened. My mom was supposed to call that morning to get another x-ray! Yay. I can now go to the restroom on my own, in the normal potty, and no one has to search my poo-poo anymore. I will tell you that I wanted to put that nickel into my piggie bank, but mommy said it was way too yucky, so she threw it away.

Child-care, Here We Come!

This week we have started to go to the child-care center that is in the fitness center mommy goes to workout. The first day, I didn't do very good at all and mommy finally just left me there in tears. (Itdidn't take long for me to get happy, the nice ladies working there turned on the Little Mermaid.) Bodie did great . The second day, I did really good. Didn't even want to hug mommy goodbye. I just ran right over to the computers when we were let into the gate. Bodie did great.

Somebody's Getting Big

Here's another update on Bodie: He rolled over on Monday afternoon. Mommy and I were in the kitchen making pizza. Bodie was out in the living room on his little playmat. He was having a great time talking to himself in the mirror that hangs from above. Then after a while, he started to whine a little bit. (That's not like him, he's usually VERY happy.) When we went out to check on him, he was on his stomach, face-down, poor guy. We don't know how long he had been that way. But, sooner or later your neck gets tired and you lay your head down. Then, it doesn't take too long before your squished nose starts to bug you.

No comments: