Tuesday, May 01, 2007


B-DAY!
In just a few short days I will turn 2 years old. Boy how time flies. Right now, my mom is busy rearranging the house and making three different kinds of cake. (My dad's birthday is 2 days before mine and I'm having a family party and a friend party.) We got a new couch and my daddy went to pick up a swing set for me this week, too. I still LOVE Elmo, so that's gonna be the party theme. Yay! Several of my grandmas, grandpas and great aunts and great uncles are coming to my party. I'm told that Aunt Heidi, and Uncle Lance will most likely be no-shows. (How rude!)

3 comments:

Christine said...

Have a fabulous birthday, Noel!

monica said...

Happy Birthday, Noel! We share the same birthday...but I need to hold up a lot more fingers than you to show how old I am!

Brian and Becky said...

Happy Birthday!