Tuesday, April 10, 2007


Big Girl Seat
My parents just picked out a new car seat for me that will last until I weigh 100 lbs. (I'm only at about 25lbs right now, so I have a while to go before I grow out of this one.) As you can see, this one even has a cup holder so I'll be way cool.
Molars Bite
Right now I'm in the process of growing my second two-year molar. This one is on the top. The first one was on the bottom. I had NO problem with ANY of my other teeth before these came along. Yesterday I had a pretty high fever and today I've slept for a whole bunch. I'm pretty sure it all goes back to this stupid molar. I don't even want anything to eat. All I've had is jello. One bowl yesterday, and only half a bowl today.
Can We Move?
A couple of weeks ago we had lost all of our snow. It was all gone. I had a ton of fun running around the yard and going down my slide and swinging on my swing. I didn't even have to wear a coat. Then, over the past week, we got dumped on. There was snow on the deck so deep that it went as high as the seats of the chairs. So now we have to wait for it all to melt and for the mud to go away again. (I do have really cool mud boots though, so the mud isn't all that bad.)

1 comment:

monica said...

I hope those molars are done growing in soon so that you feel better! I like your big girl seat!