Wednesday, May 16, 2007



Party Time
Here are some pictures from my birthday party. The top one is the picture of the Elmo cake that my mommy made.....from scratch, even the frosting. The next picture is of me trying to blow out my candle. It took 58 seconds for the flame to go out, and I'm not sure that I was the one to really blow it out. The day before, I had a party with my friends, and I got it on the first try. But unfortunately, when it came to the big moment, my actual birthday, in front of my whole family..... I couldn't do it. I had a great time this year. Lots of great grandmas, one great grandpa, two grandmas, two papas, a couple of great aunts and a couple of great uncles, and stacey-up-a-hill and mike-up-hill (That's what I call them cuz you have to drive up a hill to park in their driveway.) all came to my party. It was great to see them all and I'm really happy they were there. It's kind of a long drive for most of them and I was so excited that they made the trip. If I get my friends' permission, I will post some pictures of that party too.

1 comment:

Christine said...

What an awesome cake! Your mom is SUPERMOM!