Sunday, October 05, 2008

Isaac and I riding a turtle
Looking at the bear fountain.
In between a bear's legs.
Eating a snack.
Playing with Bodie.

We had some visitors this weekend.  The Spratkes came and I was able to meet Isaac for the first time.  We had a pretty good time.  We went to the zoo and did a ton of playing.  We had a lot of fun and only a few problems with sharing.  (Quite often I was found walking around with my favorite toys of the moment above my head - out of Isaac's reach.)  But everyone kept telling me that it was fine to let Isaac play with my toys because he wouldn't take them home.  So, once I was reminded of that, I would share.  By the end of the weekend, one of my very favorite toys   -monkey- could be found with Isaac.  I was that giving.  BUT DON'T YOU DARE LET THAT BOY HAVE MY MAGIC WAND!  Isaac brought a few of his own "Choo-choos" so we were able to play great together on my train table.  Isaac is really good at teasing girls already.  He kept trying to tell me that MY mommy was HIS mommy with the cutest little impish smile that I've ever seen.  I'm so glad they were able to come for a visit.

No comments: