Wednesday, October 01, 2008



Running The Bases
We went to the Tigers' last home game on Sunday and I had another great time.  We were in a suite and had tons of great things to eat and drink.  From there, you could see all of downtown Detroit and it was a great view of the game.  Once the game was over, I was able to go down on the field (with about 8,000 other kids) and run the bases.  I was in the last group to go around, so mommy and Bodie had to wait a while to see daddy and I.  But we did it.  Paws was waiting at second base so I got to say hi to him again.

NO MORE TEARS
When my mommy dropped me off at preschool on Tuesday, I didn't even get sad.  That's a big difference from all the other times.  I usually get a few tears and am sad when she leaves.  But on Tuesday, I really didn't even care if she said goodbye to me.  It was great.  And SO much easier on everybody involved.


No comments: