Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snow Day!


It's really hard to try to keep me entertained on a snow day. This Sunday was kind of like a snow day too because it snowed so much we were told not to go anywhere. We made Shrinkey-dinks.


We did other art and crafts too.





We played LOTS of board games in front of the fire.


Bodie and I snuggled together in Mommy and Daddy's bed and read books.





And then things got a little crazy!

Monday was a full-on Snow Day! Nobody had school it was SO boring! I did NOT want to have to stay at home with Mommy and Bodie. I wanted to go to school! But it was really a good thing. Towards mid-morning both Bodie and I ended up with really high fevers that we haven't been able to shake. We've now been put on anitbiotics and I really don't want to miss my school Christmas Program this evening. I'm feeling much better today. Mommy kept me home in the morning so that I could rest and sleep in as much as I needed. Then she took me in just after lunch. Right in time for my class and I to walk to the high school so we can practice tonight's performance on stage!

No comments: