Monday, September 14, 2009

(Not) My First Day of School



Mommy kept telling me that my first day of school was coming up. I TOTALLY didn't understand what she was talking about. Honestly, my first day of school was a LONG, LONG time ago when I was three. This is NOT my first day of school. Just the first day of 4-year old preschool. We went out to breakfast at McDonald's. (This was not for the food so much as the playland.) Then we headed to school. Once again I kicked and screamed as they pried me off of mommy. I calmed down really quickly and had a GREAT time. I loved school and seeing all of my friends again. This year I know how to swing all by myself so I don't need a teacher to push me. My new teachers are nice and mommy is looking forward to me getting to know them so that I don't kick and scream when she leaves.

No comments: