Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Someone's Turning 4!!!


I had a Fancy Nancy birthday party this weekend. Almost everyone who came was dressed all fancy with lots of accessories and everything. Before this picture was taken, Bodie even had a suit and tie on. He wanted to play outside so we changed him. Mailey and her sister Gabby were able to make the drive down for the soiree (fancy word for party) which made it even more special. Papas and Uncles had suits and ties and very nice outfits on. Grandmas and Aunts had fancy skirts, dresses and they were very be-dazzling.


This was my gorgeous Fancy Nancy outfit that I wore to my party. It has flowers, wings, and lots of jewels on it.


Here's a pic of me and my BFF, Mailey. We were screaming FANCY NANCY!!!! Mailey had the same fancy slippers on that I got for a gift. Now our feet can alway match.


Here's a picture of the fancy cake that Mommy and Grandma Pat made and decorated. Mommy will put some more pictures of the cake in the next post. (It deserves it's own post.)


Here is the Fancy Nancy doll that Mommy and Daddy gave me. Other people got together to give me several outfits for her to wear and those boxes stacked up behind me were made especially for me to keep all of my Fancy Nancy things in. I also recieved some Fancy Nancy things for me to wear.

The day after my party I was heard saying over and over again, "I had the BEST birthday party ever!" Thank you to everyone who was able to make it and for being good sports about dressing up. It made my day so special.

Oh, and if anyone reading this has pictures of some of the guests all dressed up, could you email them to my mommy so she can add them to our collection of photos please? Thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great party. Happy real birthday today.

So what do you do to your knee?