Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Party

Receiving gift
Singing on stage
my dove mask
Christmas Party
 Today was the day we celebrated Christmas at my school.  All of my classmates did really well.  We did a reenactment of the Carol of the Animals.  I was a dove.  We had doves, and donkeys, and camels, and sheep.  There may have been more, but I can't remember.  Then we showed our parents all of the songs that we've been singing this year.  After that there was a little reception with treats and things.  And SANTA CAME!  He brought us each a present.  I was a little bit scared at first.  But then he called my name and I went right up to get my gift.  But I forgot to say thank you.  When it was time for Santa to leave I took off after him.  He turned around and I gave him a hug and told him thank you.  It was a big improvement from the last few years.  Last year I wouldn't even talk about going near him.  The year before that, daddy had to be in my Santa picture with me......  And I was crying.

No comments: