Thursday, December 07, 2006

SNOW!!!!!!

You all would not believe how much snow we have up here. My mom and I have been shovelling nonstop for 3 days. I would post pictures but our computer crashed and we need to put a program back onto our computer before my mom can get the pictures off of the camera and in the computer. We went sledding today. I had a great time. But I kept saying, "OH NO!" when the snow came over the sides of the sled. The snow came up WAY past my moms' knees, so she really got a workout dragging my bumm around.

I really like all of the Holiday lights that my neighbors have been putting up these last few days. Everytime we drive by them I say, "Look at that! Pretty!" It's been my first sentence. Then I want to see, "MOE!"(More) But we live in the country and there's a lot of space between the lights.



ELMO

The Tuesday after THANKSGIVING, my parents took me to see SESAME STREET LIVE! It was soooooo much fun. And I must say, I was a VERY good girl and sat on either mom or dad's lap the entire show. Except for the end when I stood in front of their seat and danced. I have pictures of Elmo that I will have my mom add a little later.

1 comment:

monica said...

Your mom is very nice for taking you sledding! And congrats on your first sentence :)